METHOD OF ENTRY
1. Promotion name: ENZED Downtime
2. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entry is open to New South Wales ENZED® customers only and you must be 18 years or over to be eligible for the prize. ENZED Employees, their associated companies, and their immediate families are ineligible.
4. The competition period starts on Friday, 9 November at 00:01 and ends on Sunday 16th December 2018 at 10:00am AEST (the “Competition Period”).
5. To enter, entrants must:
- Register their details, including (but not limited to) name, date of birth, email address, invoice number, nearest Service Centre and contact phone number;
- By registering your email address, entrant agrees to automatically agree to receive ENZED marketing and promotional material.
6. Entries are subject to the following:
- Only one (1) entry per person, per invoice permitted.
- Entry must be submitted in accordance with entry requirements to be deemed valid.
7. ENZED reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and/or proof of entry validity, in order to claim a prize. Acceptance of proof of identification and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of ENZED. In the event that a winner cannot provide proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
8. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Prize consist of: 1 x Flight Centre travel voucher valued at AUD$7,000 (RRP) inclusive of GST.
10. The total prize pool will be valued in Australian Dollars at AUD$7,000 (RRP) inclusive of GST.
11. A random draw will be conducted by Trade Promotions & Lotteries Pty Ltd on Monday 17th December, 2018 at 10:00 (AEDT) at Level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000. The prize winner will be notified by email on 17th December 2018. The name of the prize winner will be published on the ENZED competition page: www.enzed.com.au/downtime by Friday, 21st December, 2018.
12. If the Prize winner cannot be contacted by Sunday 17 March 2019 at 16:30 (AEDT), ENZED or its nominated agent will award the Prize to the next randomly drawn entry from all remaining valid entries (“Second Chance Draw”). A draw will be conducted by Trade Promotions & Lotteries Pty Ltd on Monday 18th March 2019 at 10:00 (AEDT) at Level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000. The second chance prize winner will be notified by email on 18th March 2019. The name of the prize winner will be published on www.enzed.com.au/downtime on 20th March 2019.
13. The Promoter takes no responsibility where it is unable to contact prize winners who have not provided correct or complete contact details. If an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to modify any entry information should be directed to Promoter.
14. There may be circumstances in which the Promoter cannot provide the prizes as described for reasons beyond its reasonable control. In those circumstances, the Promoter will provide an alternative prize or prizes of equal or greater value to the promoted prizes.
15. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
16. ENZED accepts no responsibility for any loss, damages, or injury incurred to enter the competition or in connection with taking up the prizes.
17. Once prizes have left the prize supplier’s premises, we take no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
18. ENZED takes no liability for any tax issues which may arise from accepting a prize in this competition. Consult an independent tax adviser if this is a concern.
19. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (excluding GST). ENZED accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
20. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
21. It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure they make use of the Flight Centre travel voucher before it expires. The voucher is valid for 3 years from the date of purchase.
22. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, ENZED (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal or permanent injury or loss of life; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
23. ENZED assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alterations of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including, but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of ENZED which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. ENZED reserves the right in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. Subject to state regulations.
24. The prize will be awarded to the valid entrant drawn randomly. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries (and record them in order). In the event of an invalid entry, unclaimed prize or an ineligible entrant, or if the entrant is ineligible to accept the prize, the prize will be awarded to the first reserve entry drawn. If the prize can’t be awarded to the entrant drawn, the promoter will then continue this process until the prize is awarded.
25. All entries become and remain the property of ENZED. ENZED may use the entrants' names and addresses for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
26. All details of the entrants will be used and preserved in accordance with the Information Privacy Principles. The collection and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy statement which adheres to the Privacy Act 1988 (cth) and Australian Privacy Principles.
27. The winner does not need to be present at the draw unless expressly stated to the contrary.
28. Promoter: Parker Hannifin (Australia) Pty Limited, 9 Carrington Road, Castle Hill NSW 2154. ABN: 89008446893
29. "Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/29715.