Terms & Conditions - V8 Sleuth Competition Posts
V8 SLEUTH - COMPETITON RULES
The following rules apply to competition posts on the V8 Sleuth Facebook page.
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entries not completed in accordance with these conditions are ineligible and by entering, entrants accept these conditions.
- The Promoter on behalf of V8 Sleuth’s is AN1 Media Pty. Ltd, ABN: 19 168 419 565, street address: 17/328 Reserve Road, Cheltenham VIC 3192, phone: 03 9585 1981, email: [email protected]
- Entry is only open only to Australian residents, except directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter.
- The competition period is 60 days, commencing from the original date of the competition.
- To enter, entrants must, Register to join the ENZED Motorsport Club at www.enzed.com.au/hotlap supply details and accept the hot lap location they choose to attend If successful.
- The winners are selected one for each Hot lap venue. Travel to and from venue Is the responsibility of the winner.
- If a winner drawn is not contactable or not available to receive the prize within 24 hours of being drawn, the winner will forfeit their prize. one redraw will take place 24 hours after the original.
- The winning entrants will be selected at random from the list of entries that answered the original Facebook post correctly.
- Entrants may only enter the competition once.
- The prize offered Is one Hot lap with Cam Waters
- This is a game of chance and skill will not play a part in the entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, theft, destruction or otherwise.
- The draw will take place at the offices of AN1 Media, 17/328 Reserve Rd, Cheltenham, VIC, 3192 on the dates of prize closure for each event.
- The winner will be notified via email message from V8 Sleuth, informing them they have won. The original Facebook competition post will be shared, listing the winners. The winner will be required to be available at location of prize at a time and date provided.
- Entries not fully complying with these conditions of entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion.
- The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or other products. In the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value and/or specification as determined by the Promoter.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries subject to regulatory approval.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this competition results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.