ENZED Experience – Townsville 400: Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Information regarding how to enter, how to claim, and details of the prize form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. The Promoter is Parker Hannifin Australia ACN 008446893, ABN 89008446893, of 9 Carrington Road, Castle Hill, NSW 2154, Australia.
3. Entry is open to all Australian residents aged 18 years. Directors, management and employees of the Promoter, its related companies and agencies, the immediate families of the above listed persons, and directors, management and employees of companies, business or individuals associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. The Promotion will be open from 9:00am Eastern Standard Time Nationally on Thursday 26th February 2015 and will continue until 04:00pm Eastern Standard Time on Friday 26th June 2015 ("Promotion Period").
5. To enter and be eligible to win, eligible entrants must enter during the promotion period, complete an entry form, and submit it in-store to the Promoter so that it is received by the Promoter before the applicable deadline. Entries received after such deadline shall be disqualified. Only one entry per person is permitted.
6. Entrants can only enter in their own name and use their own email address. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of age, identification, and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding a prize.
7. The 5 winning prizes are: Double Passes (10 people) to the Townsville 400 V8 Supercar Event.
Each of the 5 prizes includes return flights, 2 nights accommodation, 1 x $500 VISA card, 2 x Corporate Box Passes, Street Race Master Class hosted by Cam Waters, privately hosted pit tour in the PRA pit garage, dinner with racing legends and an iconic Townsville experience.
8. The total maximum value of the prize pool is approximately $40,000 (including GST).
9. The prize, including any unused portion, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless stipulated otherwise.
10. Programming and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter takes no responsibility for any flight delays, accommodation complications and late check-ins/check-outs from the date and time of collection of the prize.
12. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) a prize.
13. The winner may be required to provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation before the prize is handed over. The winner will be informed of the documentation required at time of notification of winning.
14. All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and the Promoter shall be entitled to use entries, and all personal information contained therein, in any way that it considers appropriate for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to the Promoter.
15. The winning entries will be selected randomly by a random number generator mechanism at 11:00am on Monday 29th June 2015 at 9 Carrington Road, Castle Hill, NSW 2154, Australia and notified by telephone and in writing on Wednesday 2nd July 2015. If the winner is unable to take part in the prize a new winner will be drawn. Winners details may be published on the ENZED homepage, the ENZED Australia Facebook page and other social mediums as a status update for a minimum of 28 days.
16. The winners will be required to sign a release and indemnity form prior to participating in the event. The form will be provided to the winner by the Promoter prior to the event.
17. If a winner chooses not to take the prize or any component of it (or is unable to), the prize is forfeited and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize or any component.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize.
19. If the Promoter is unable to provide a winner with the nominated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of equal or greater monetary value to the nominated prize, subject to any written directions given by State or Territory gaming departments.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, incomplete, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
21. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, subject to State and Territory regulations.
22. The Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion take no responsibility for the prize being damaged in transit, or for any delay in delivery of the prize or for the prize becoming lost or stolen after it has been delivered to, collected by and/or released to the prize winner.
23. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
24. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not valid or eligible to win.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. The entrant agrees that the Promoter can continue to contact them even after this Promotion ends. If the entrant would like to access or correct the personal information that the Promoter holds about the entrant, or if the entrant does not wish the information to be disclosed, the entrant should contact the Parker Hannifin Privacy Officer in writing at email@example.com or 9 Carrington Road, Castle Hill, NSW 2154, Australia or by telephone on (02) 9842 5148.
27. By entering into the Promotion, the entrant agrees and acknowledges that:
They may be contacted by the Promoter to provide comments about the competition and the Promoter (or an agent of the Promoter) may take photos of them;
II. The Promoter may use such comments or photos (the “Materials”) for the Promoter's future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them;
III. The Promoter may duplicate, alter, adapt and utilise the Materials as the Promoter wishes at anytime, anywhere, and by any means. The Promoter may license, authorise or otherwise transfer the rights in the Materials to others to do the same;
IV. By entering the Promotion, they grant to the Promoter on creation of the Materials a royalty free, perpetual, exclusive and irrevocable licence to use the Materials for whatever purpose;
V. They unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any of their moral rights in the Materials (as defined in Part IX of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)) and present and future rights of a similar nature conferred by statute anywhere in the world whether occurring before or after this consent is given ("Moral Rights");
VI. They waive all Moral Rights in the Materials that arise outside Australia;
VII. They agree not to institute, maintain or support any claim or proceeding for infringement of their Moral Rights in the Materials.
28. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion.
29. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the prize
30. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any information provided is not collected by Facebook.